The Digital Marketing Repository Membership offers access to over 600 on-demand streaming video tutorials in over 40 business and digital marketing categories. These tutorials will help you develop your marketing skills, create a solid strategic marketing communication plan and prepare you in utilizing social/digital marketing techniques.
Member Video Tutorial eLibrary
When you sign into your member account, the eLibrary access link will appear on the main menu:
The “New Tutorials” section will display the current tutorial updates. Tutorials that offer continual updates are labeled with release date that is included in tutorial information.
To view video tutorials, simply click on tutorial image to start the tutorial or you can choose an optional “Preview Course” to preview the course introduction before starting the tutorial.
The Tutorials Search allows you to search through over 40 business, digital and social marketing categories. Keyword search results are generated from the tutorial name and instructional information. This search does not include searching through any additional documentation. To search for content inside of documents, the Keyword Search Tool is available.
Video tutorials, Books and Manuscripts are available in the following categories:
|Marketing Action Maps||Graphic Design Marketing||SEO|
|Affiliate Marketing||Instagram Marketing||Snapchat Marketing|
|Business Development||Lead Generation||Social Media Legalities|
|Business Skills||LinkedIn Marketing||Social Media Marketing|
|Content Marketing||Marketing Skills||Social Media Strategies|
|Copywriting||Mobile CPA – Marketing||Specialty Business Marketing|
|Customer Skills||Pinterest Marketing||Blog Marketing|
|Digital Marketing||PPC Marketing||Summits|
|Email Marketing||Productivity||Twitter Marketing|
|Facebook Marketing||Search Engine Marketing||Various Marketing Strategies|
|Google+ & Analytics||Sales Funnel Marketing||Video Marketing|
|Click Funnels||Data Scraping||B2B Marketing|
|Chatbot Marketing||Consulting||Influencer Marketing|
|Link Building||Podcasting||Yelp Marketing|
Keyword Search Tool
This search box allows for keyword searches for the entire tutorial database. For example, if you search keyword “instagram”, your search will include all instagram course topics, instagram document topics including inside of documents that contain the keyword “instagram”.
There are also additional tutorials, courses and documents that have not yet been published into the eLibrary front-end and the keyword search tool will allow you to search through all unpublished tutorials and documents.
The search tool will also search inside of documents including .txt, .PDF, MS Word, Powerpoint pptx, Excel xlsx files.
Please note that most of the documents are only viewable in the one month membership. It is possible to copy-paste sections of documents such as template for personal use.
The ebook library collection is available for online viewing only. A custom PDF browser will load ebooks automatically. You can review the ebook collection in the bottom of the PDF browser.
eBook Keyword Search Tool
The ebook keyword search tool is located on the same browser page. This tool can search for keywords inside ebook documents.
SEO tools offer 21 in-depth and high-quality tools including:
- Google SERP Find your current rank on Google for all of your keywords. Checks the first 250 results.
- Bing SERP Find your current rank on Bing for all of your keywords. Checks only the first 100 results.
- Top Search Queries Displays the top search queries that lead visitors to your website, as well as the estimated monthly search volume, CPC, and percentage of your total searches for each query.
- Indexed Pages Calculates the total number of pages that Google and Bing have indexed for your site.
- Robots.txt Reads and parses your robots.txt file the same way Google would, to find sitemaps and rules. These findings are displayed in an organized table.
- Sitemap Scans your website to find sitemap files. Each sitemap is displayed along with the status code, format, number of entries in the sitemap, and a percentile representing how hard it will be for Google and Bing to find the sitemap.
- Submit Sitemaps Easily and instantly submit your sitemap(s) to Google and Bing. This tool is recommended for new sites and after redesigning websites.
- Alexa Rank Scrapes Alexa to find your current global rank.
- Crawlability Test Parses your robots.txt and lets you enter a URL to a page on your website. Displays whether or not that page can be crawled and/or indexed by Google and Bing.
- Mobile Support Tests whether or not your webpage(s) will be displayed as “mobile-friendly” on Google search results. It checks meta tags, stylesheets, and embedded styles.
- Headers Checks the headers returned by the page for errors or problems. Allows you to check multiple pages on your website. This tool will also check redirection, and explains whether a redirection is permanent or temporary.
- High Quality Backlinks Shows the top 100 highest quality backlinks pointing to your website. Displays anchor text, site category, strength, and more. Only works for Western domains, currently.
- New Backlinks Shows the top 100 newest backlinks pointing to your website. Only works for Western domains, currently.
- Poor Backlinks Shows the top 100 lowest quality backlinks pointing to your website. Only works for Western domains, currently.
- Top Referrers Shows the top websites which refer the most traffic to your website. The backlink statistics for these sites is also shown.
- Speed Test Runs a speed test on your website and provides a score, along with PageSpeed recommendations from Google on how to improve your website’s speed.
- Link Analysis Checks all links on a webpage, determines whether they are internal or external (outgoing), dofollow or nofollow, and displays this information in an organized table.
- Keyword Density Finds the most common words or phrases on your webpage, checks them against the page title and meta description, and shows the weight of these words and phrases. A higher weight means a stronger impact on search ranks for that word or phrase.
- Extract Meta Tags Pulls meta tags out of the page and displays whether or not that meta tag is used by Google and Bing.
- Keyword Research Displays estimated monthly search volume, CPC, and market value for unlimited keywords. It also shows relevant keywords similar to the one you enter.
- Competition Uses Google to find your competitors for a specific keyword. Displays their ranks, link strength, number of backlinks, number of unique backlinks, and % nofollow backlinks.
- More tools coming soon!
- Please note that members will receive a unique login name and password to access the SEO Tools database. This is required to save personal website data which requires personal, secured access.
Marketing feeds currently include hourly updates of the most popular marketing channels from YouTube, Twitter and Reddit. Keep informed with the most current digital marketing trends!
To receive various levels of member support, members can create a “General Questions” ticket for general questions and member support issues.
Member support ticket administration can be accessed through the member support link under “My Support Tickets”. Members can also re-open support ticket at any time.
For other questions, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions link: MEMBER FAQ
- 1 Month Membership$19.95
The 1 month membership includes 1 month access to video streaming business and marketing tutorial libraries, ebook libraries, SEO research tools, keyword search tools and marketing feeds. This plan is a great choice for self-marketing business owners or individuals who want to improve their marketing skills or to learn about a specific category in digital marketing. No auto-renew.6 Month Plan$49.95The 6 month membership includes unlimited access to video streaming business and marketing tutorial libraries, ebook libraries, SEO research tools, keyword search tools and marketing feeds. This plan is a great choice for self-marketing business owners or individuals who want to improve their marketing skills or to learn about a specific category in digital marketing. No auto-renew.1 Year Membership$79.95The 1 year membership plan includes 365 day access to video streaming business and marketing tutorial libraries, eBook libraries, marketing feeds, SEO research tools, keyword search tool and document download capabilities. The one year membership is especially suited for individuals who require longer term development in their digital marketing skills and to keep informed about current digital marketing data updates. No auto-renew.1 Year Academic995.95The academic membership includes one year access to a maximum of 20 student account registrations. Student access includes video streaming business and marketing tutorial libraries, ebook libraries, SEO research tools, keyword search tools,and marketing feeds. This plan is an excellent opportunity for business and marketing academic institutions to offer the digital marketing repository access to their students. Yearly invoice.